Friday, October 21, 2016

 

Haiku Friday: What you wish they had said...



When watching the debates, I found myself incessantly shouting out answers that I thought the candidates should give. I'm not sure that is very healthy, but it gave me something to do other than rip up pillows.

I'm sure everyone has their own idea of what they should have said. Let's haiku about that this week! Here, I will go first:

Secretly, Clinton
The truth is that I love you.
Ack! {pulls orange hair out}

 Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula and have some fun!



Comments:
Trump: I renounce my
nomination. Hillary:
Me, too. Pence v. Kaine.
 
Trump: I'm going home
Baron needs help with homework
She can have the job.


Hillary: Donald, please be my
Secretary of Commerce
Let's make a deal..
 
Trump:
What better way to
destroy the party, than to
say what's thought-not said.

Clinton:
I don't say what the
far-left thinks. Right thinks I'm Left.
If they only knew.

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#